dmca notice


Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)

We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:

  1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim      has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online      site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such      works at the site;
  2. Identification of the material that you claim is      infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is      located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
  3. Your address, telephone number, and, if available,      e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your      complaint; and
  4. A signed statement that the above information is      accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the      material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;      and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are      authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.

Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims. 

If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:

  1. A physical or electronic signature of the poster; 
  2. Identification of the material that has been removed or      to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material      appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
  3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a      good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of      mistake or misidentification;
  4. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement      that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the      judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is      outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service      provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from      the complainant.

Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:

Steady Property Management

900 Meridian East #19-424

Milton, WA 98354

(253) 315-1767